Saturday, January 17, 2009

"no soup for you!"


Last night Mom and Tony came through town on their way to Chicago to see little Leah. I came straight home and started working on something I've been doing a lot of lately. Soup. I started chopping vegetables for cheddar broccoli soup...

...and two hours later we all sat down to a warm bowl of soup, hot hamsteak and piping fresh bread from the oven. Mmmmmmmmm. Claire had Nana ultimately make her a mustard sandwich and seemed to enjoy her only bite of it. (For those of you aware of my severe condiment phobia, you can surely understand how disconcerting this culinary creation was for me).
Then Claire had our regular nightly "Dance Party" to the Dora soundtrack and The Hamster Dance. She twirled and laughed and just basically got jiggy with it. Nana even danced with her but only if we promised to stop the camcorder (we were recording the adorableness...)





No comments:

Post a Comment