Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!



I am sad to report that Harvest Day, what was to be my first Craft Show featuring Fleur de Liz Designs new Home Decor items, was rained out! Heather and I (and Mike - don't forget Mike...and my mom who drove out the sign featured in the picture b/c I ran out the door without it) set up and we showed our wares for about 90 minutes. I received a handful of compliments and appreciated all of them. But no one bought anything before the sky opened up and rained buckets and buckets! We were quick to realize that it wasn't going to stop anytime soon and packed up anything and waited for Mike to come and pick me and the tent Carrie lended me up.


"Wah Wah" :(


Oh well, it was a learning experience. Now I know how to set up better next time and NO MORE OUTSIDE CRAFT FAIRS. I can't take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment