Monday, November 19, 2012

Pinterest made me do it. The Results show.


So my bathtub is clean, but not "mind-blowing" clean. And my towels are still towels. 9 year old towels. The wash in vinegar and then baking soda did a whole buncha nothin'. So now I'm not going to feel bad about redecorating our bathroom and getting new towels. Christmas gift anyone? These are my two favorite curtains so far...which one is your fave?
 
I'm sick with a bad cold and laid in bed all day yesterday. I looked up a ton of pins on epsom salt baths and decided to take one. 2 cups of epsom salt, 1 cup of baking soda and a dollop of olive oil to moisturize my skin and counteract the drying that the salts could do. It was relaxing, but I couldn't get the water hot enough. It was supposed to induce sweating for detox purposes. We must need a new water heater or something. That's exactly what I want for Christmas!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment