Tuesday, February 24, 2009

let them eat cheesecake


Claire and I went to visit my mom in Fayette this weekend, while Mike painted her bathroom. It looks totally rad and exactly how I pictured it 2.5 years ago when we first moved in! :) I will post a picture of here when I have a minute.

Claire had tons of fun playing with her 2nd cousins Jack and Sami (and the other boy "Nickel" aka Jack's friend Nick King)

Jenny and I had a girls date on Friday night. We went to this cool restaurant called Triumph Grill. We had drinks and 1/2 price apps and then saw "He's Just Not That Into You", which I highly recommend. I laughed, I cried, I was riveted. Afterwards, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for some lima beans...I kid!....for some cheesecake! mmmmmmmmm. Jenny was jealous of my hot fudge and I was jealous of her ganache. It was a fun girls nite and we vowed to do that more often. Then I left my cell phone in her call for the remainder of the weekend and finally got it back Tuesday afternoon, so if you tried to call me on my cell...

No comments:

Post a Comment