Sunday, February 8, 2009

Toilet Humor

Claire wanted to play a little role-reversal game this morning at breakfast. She told me I was Clairey and she was Mama. Here's how our conversation went:

"Mama": eat your pancakes sweetie
"Clairey": i don't wanna!
"Mama": honey!
"Clairey": i want something else!
"Mama": what else do you want?
"Clairey": Gummi Bears?
"Mama": No, we no eat Gummi Bay-o's for breakfast.
"Clairey": It's not fair!!
"Mama": OK - you can have some!

Wow! That was easy...and scene.

Then "Clairey" (this is still me acting like Claire people) has a freak-out because she really has to use the potty.
*"Clairey" jumps up frantically from the kitchen table*

"C": I gotta go potty! I gotta go potty!

*"Clairely" runs and sits on the potty. (i really did have to go pee if you must know)
*"Mama" follows me in the bathroom with a super bedside (pottyside?) manner.

"M": It's gonna be ok babe. ("Mama" holds my hand lovingly.) Don't push too hard.

AND scene. true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment