Friday, June 5, 2009

The Cobb Twins



My good friends since high school, Shari and Jon Cobb, just had babies #3 and #4. Yep, that's right. Twins. Twin boys. TWIN. BOYS! We went over to the Scherr's to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship, which against my better judgement, I was actually very fascinated with. Matthew is the "bald one" and Michael is the "cool one" according to their dad. I got to hold both (but not at the same time as demonstrated excellently here by Mike!). Claire kept asking to hold her favorite baby - Matt. There was cheek squeezing.
Claire was stupified to watch how Shari masterfully breastfed both twins at once with the help of pillows. Claire tried to pull up my shirt and masterfully breastfeed from my out-of-business mammories. We had a little talk about that...














No comments:

Post a Comment