Thursday, December 24, 2009

1 down 3 to go!

We had our Stallone Christmas Eve Eve Strikes Back last night. Leah was in town from Chicago. She and I ran errands after dropping Claire off at preschool. Leah served as my chauffeur yesterday because I am still suffering from a viral eye infection that is distorting my vision and causing light sensitivity. So if you see me with sunglasses on inside or even at night - you'll know why. That's how I roll.

After preschool Leah and Claire took their nappy naps. Mike got the house ready and I wrapped for hours. Grandma and Grandpa Stallone, Dad and Pat, Dana, Denny, Brian and Tiffany and Aiden all came over and we stuffed ourselves silly with yummy appetizers and Grandpa Stallone's red sauce and meatballs recipe. I've been making it on Christmas Eve Eve for a few years now and I must say I'm getting pretty good at it!

Claire got tons of presents: princess tennis shoes that light up, a princess phone, tinkerbell car keys, snow boots, a really nice Raggedy Ann and Andy doll, Dr. Suess book, a piggy bank that makes noise when you 'feed' it money. Lots of cute clothes. It was a wrapping paper frenzy! Claire and Aiden played really well together and were so cute. It's so cool to watch them grow up together. They're buddies.

I was too busy to take pictures, so if you were there and you did - please email me some!

No comments:

Post a Comment