Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here Comes the Child Bride

Claire informed me this morning that she had had a sleepover the night before and that they were getting married and moving "next door for 3 years"! (she showed me 3 fingers because she meant business) Don't I have like 13 more years to worry about that crap!? Who is this romeo? None other than..............................



...........................................................................Phineas of "Phineas and Ferb" fame. He's the dreamboat with the triangle for a head.


Before she would allow me to get her dressed for school, she scavanged a costume jewelry ring from my jewelry box and went into the bathroom with her white, longsleeved, flannel nightgown with ballerinas on it to say "I do" to Phineas. And that was that. She said their next step was to move out! I said, well aren't you going to miss me? Claire replied "It's only going to be for 3 years. I mean 3 days!" Where are you going to live? "Next door at Mr. Nathan's house." Who's going to tuck you in? "I won't need that anymore, I'm married now!".

WELL! So I guess we have a new 'family member' to welcome. The happy couple is registered at Disney.com

But I have to disclose that this was the scandalous scene when Mrs. Phineas was dropped off at preschool this morning and saw one Mr. Jack Cason, age 4. I guess the honeymoon is over triangle head!

No comments:

Post a Comment